1. Bu site çerez kullanmaktadır. Siteyi kullanmaya devam etmeniz halinde çerez kullanımı ile ilgili site koşullarını kabul etmiş sayılırsınız. Daha Fazlasını Öğren.
  2. Forum İllegal Uyarısı Forum kuralları gereği forumda video ve illagal paylaşım yapmak yasaktır.Program Arşivimizde ise kısıtlanmış sürüm yada dağıtımı serbest olan (trial - freeware) yazılımlar yayınlayınız..Aksi takdirde mesajlarınız silinecektir..

3 Volts DC to 5 Volts DC Converter

Konusu 'Güç Kaynakları - Besleme Devreleri' forumundadır ve guclusat tarafından 3 Haziran 2013 başlatılmıştır.

1. guclusat

guclusat Tanınmış Üye Süper Moderatör

14 Haziran 2009
    Ödül Puanları:
    There are several ways to convert an AC voltage at a wall receptacle into the DC voltage required by a microcontroller. Traditionally, this has been done with a transformer and rectifier circuit. However, in applications that involve providing a DC voltage to only the microcontroller and a few other low-current devices, transformer-based power supplies may not be cost effective.

Presented here is the simple circuit of one boost converter, which can output steady 5VDC supply from a 3VDC input. This circuit can be used to power your 5V microcontroller/similar circuits from two standard AA cells (1.5V x2).

Schematic of 3V to 5V Booster Circuit

At the heart of the circuit is one tiny chip HT7750A, which is a “pulse frequency modulation”(PFM) step-up DC/DC converter with high efficiency and low ripple. The chip features extremely low start-up voltage and high output voltage accuracy.
    They require only three external components to provide a fixed output voltage of 5.0V. CMOS technology ensures ultra low supply current and makes them ideal for battery-operated applications powered from one or more cells. HT7750A consists of an oscillator, a PFM control circuit, a driver transistor, a reference voltage unit, and a high speed comparator.
    If you do not have a LCR meter the inductive part (L1) of the circuit is a bit more complicated to make! Capacitors (C1 & C2) also recommended by the manufacturer for this circuit is a bit hard to get, I have used tantalum types recovered from a discarded smps circuit board. Last but not least, say that the diode (D1) has to be a fast, not worth as the 1N400X rectifiers, the 1N5817 is recommended schottky type, characterized by high response time and low internal resistance, which is what ideal for this type of boost-converter circuits.
    In my prototype, I have used a “home-made” 100uH inductor as L1. I wound near 8 turns of 0. 3 mm enamelled copper wire on a small toroidal core, lifted from an old CFL circuit board.
    Son düzenleme: 23 Şubat 2016

Sayfayı Paylaş