1. Bu site çerez kullanmaktadır. Siteyi kullanmaya devam etmeniz halinde çerez kullanımı ile ilgili site koşullarını kabul etmiş sayılırsınız. Daha Fazlasını Öğren.

Making car amplifier SMPS with tl494 + DC Protection

Konusu 'Smps Devreleri Ve Uygulamaları' forumundadır ve guclusat tarafından 30 Aralık 2010 başlatılmıştır.

1. guclusat

guclusat Tanınmış Üye Süper Moderatör

Katılım:
    14 Haziran 2009
    Mesajlar:
    Ödül Puanları:
    p89-f1.jpg

i have used 100ohms at all four mosfet and my toroid's core size is 35mm(outer dia)x15mm(hight) and winding is 4x4 pri. 12x12 sec.turns but buz11 is heatiing within 5 seconds

Ekli Dosyalar:

2. guclusat

Katılım:
    14 Haziran 2009
    Mesajlar:
    Ödül Puanları:
    smps11-bot+top.jpg

SG3525 PWM IC
    12 X IRFZ44N mosfets
    12 X 47ohm Gate resistors
    1 X E-I CRGO 4 No. Iron Core Transformer :primary=12-0-12 Multifillar Winding and Secondary 50-0-50 Windings.
    one Vero board
    2 X 100mFd 25V Caps
    2 X 0.1mfd 50V ceramics cap
    Couple of other resistors and caps etc.
    Frequency is 250Hz
    No - Feedback is applied , therefore efficiency is high.
    1 X 3.5mFd/250V cap is directly connected to secondary of transformer to suppress spikes.
    2 X small heat sinks.

Now the results
    No heating on full load only simple warming of sinks
    650W power capability
    Still alives and is breathing in my car

Ekli Dosyalar:

3. guclusat

Katılım:
    14 Haziran 2009
    Mesajlar:
    Ödül Puanları:
    New Project for Car SMPS

I have read lot of questions from lot of people asking different questions about making Car Amplifiers + SMPS. The answers from those questions can find in the article for making Car Amplifier which is on Valveaudio site.
    Now I have another project for Car Amplifier SMPS who can supply Amplifier about 150W, enough for big subwoofer of 300W speaker. The SMPS is very simple and I have made it in Protel99se and printed in PDF format. You can download the zip file. The project I have taste in my car with 100W amplifier for subwoofer- about 250W speaker and work very very good with small hitting in mosfets. You can download the PDF format and the pictures I will put them these days. If there is any questions put them on this site.

Ekli Dosyalar:

Sayfayı Paylaş