RCD Programmer--Pic Prgramlama Devresi

guclusat

Tanınmış Üye
Süper Moderatör
rcdsch.png

Above is the design of the RCD programmer. It can be found at the site of Feng3 (Three is pronounced 'san' in Japanese so it should be Feng San): feng3.cool.ne.jp/en/rcd Oh Feng charges his main capacitor in the negative TxD phase and when he turns TxD positive, the voltage is roughly doubled so this design will work with laptops and similar which have +/- 7 Volts RS 232 levels.

Operation is rather straightforward. But Feng took better care of protecting RB6 and RB7 by means of the diodes D1 .. D4. RB7 feedback is done without a transistor. It seems to work. This would be my preferred design, to be honest.

Eklentiler

• rcdsch.png
    rcdsch.png
    8,3 KB · Görüntüleme: 7
Son düzenleme:
PICProg4U 0.8.2

Changes:
2006-06-19 version 0.8.2
Supports Ukrainian(HTML Help is untranslated for now). Fixed restoring OSCCAL mistake(when erase device).

2006-05-13 version 0.8.0
Experimental JDM Programmer support(including Multi PIC Programmer). PIC12C5XX, PIC12CE5XX, PIC12C67X, PIC12CE67X, PIC16F7X and PIC16F7X7 are supported by using JDM Programmer. Fixed PIC16F630/676 mistake(Configuration word and User ID were not able to be erased). Fixed PIC16F54/57/59 mistake(couldn't enter the programming mode). Fixed PIC16F84A mistake(couldn't erase when code-protected ). Correction of translation mistakes.

2006-04-03 version 0.7.9
Fixed programming of PIC12F508/509(treatment of OSCCAL value such as 00h.) Fixed programming mode entry of PIC16F818/819. Fixed English and Spanish HTML Help. Localized Installer in English, Spanish, Chinese and Japanese.

PICProg4U Setup file Compressed zip file, version 0.8.2 build 2006-06-19

Son düzenleme:
rcdv2r3fzl.jpg

RCD Programmer

I believe that the "JDM Programmer" is cheap and very useful PIC Programmer. However, since "JDM Programmer" cannot control VDD, the algorithm "VPP before VDD" is inapplicable. Programming to the latest device from this reason may go wrong when using CONFIG settings as "Internal oscillator" "MCLR OFF". These devices are given power from the "JDM programmer",and execute program code. An error may come out by verification, or it may become impossible erasure and become impossible re-programming . In order to solve this problem, I designed a programmer based on the "JDM programmer." Since this programmer was made of resistors, capacitors, and diodes, I named this the "RCD Programmer." "Hardware settings" of IC-Prog are the same as the "JDM programmer."

rcdsch.gif

rcdv2r3sch.gif

rcdv2r3s.jpg

rcdv2r2l.jpg

Eklentiler

• RCD Programmer--Pic Prgramlama Devresi Uydudoktoru.zip
    650,1 KB · Görüntüleme: 6
Geri
Yukarı