XenForo Popular Content [v1.0.4 Beta 7]

guclusat

Tanınmış Üye
Süper Moderatör
Description

This adds a section to your site under /popular/ displaying popular content, such as a) most liked posts (in a left column), b) most viewed threads, c) threads with most replies, and d) most popular users (in a right column).

Disclaimer

I have re-used Kier his demo code which gave me the great idea to extend it and rewrite it into a /popular/ addon, I've hired Ceri May to build the feature set on top of it, and revamped it afterwards to a product that's free for download to our premium members on xenfans.com. It is recommended to make a back up of your database and files, as always, before installing any product. And I consider this to be a 'beta' with a few known issues: a) Unless you specify forums to exclude from listing, it will list content from your staff and other private forums as well, b) not everything is fully phrased yet, we're waiting for the gold release and some more free time, c) bbcode is listed, not filtered out. But it has all been working just fine on vbirc.com, wetalknation.net, xenfans.com, and many other sites for the last few months and we think it's ready for live sites.

Upgrade instructions

Uninstall the current version, delete the /popular/ dir from your library/ directory. And follow the installation instructions.

Installation instructions

Upload the unpacked /XenFans/Popular/ directory to your XenForo installation directory, inside the /library/ directory as with most add-ons. Then go to the admin.php and click on 'install new addon'. Now browse to the addon_popular.xml and click on the import button.

Once it's done importing, go to the admin.php and click on Options > Popular Content - Settings > And make sure you exclude your private forums, and set the values to the other settings to your liking.

If you get the division by zero error, you simply don't have enough users, enough posts, enough likes and enough trophies. Make some content, and rebuild your caches and run the cron entries to rebuild counters. This add-on is meant for active web sites.

Load the board, the Forums tab should now have an option for Popular Content, linking to /popular/

Eklentiler

• Product_Popular-Content_v104b7.jpg
    Product_Popular-Content_v104b7.jpg
    95,2 KB · Görüntüleme: 13
  • Product-Popular-Content.zip
    Product-Popular-Content.zip
    12,7 KB · Görüntüleme: 5
Popular Content (populer içerik) eklentisi için türkçe xml dosyası

Popular Content (populer içerik) eklentisi için türkçe xml dosyasını ekten indirebilirsiniz..Türkçeleştirmesinin nasıl yapıldığını öğrenmek isteyenler buradan yazabilirler

Eklentiler

Geri
Yukarı