1. Bu site çerez kullanmaktadır. Siteyi kullanmaya devam etmeniz halinde çerez kullanımı ile ilgili site koşullarını kabul etmiş sayılırsınız. Daha Fazlasını Öğren.
  2. Forum İllegal Uyarısı Forum kuralları gereği forumda video ve illagal paylaşım yapmak yasaktır.Program Arşivimizde ise kısıtlanmış sürüm yada dağıtımı serbest olan (trial - freeware) yazılımlar yayınlayınız..Aksi takdirde mesajlarınız silinecektir..

XenForo SMF 2 Importer

Konusu 'XenForo' forumundadır ve uydudoktoru tarafından 6 Şubat 2012 başlatılmıştır.

1. uydudoktoru

uydudoktoru Aktif Üye Yönetici Yönetici

13 Haziran 2009
    Ödül Puanları:
    So I decided to change over to XenForo for a project I am involved in and was using SMF 2 for. I have worked with SMF 2 for several years now and figured I may as well do it right and write an importer.

So here is the incomplete importer which I will finish when I get free time or need it again...

- import polls
    - import moderators
    - import permissions per board
    - other small settings here and there
    - lots of other stuff that I can't think of, it is far from done

Importing polls isn't in yet as I never needed it, same with moderators and some other features it is missing. I have also barely tested it so be careful! I am not at fault if your server dies a horrible death.

I am not going to give support here however if you find a bug I'll try and find time to fix it.

User merging isn't supported and I don't plan to support it. This is designed to be used on a fresh install of XenForo. If there are any users that 'collide' then it will fail.

Upload the attached file and then install the addon by going to admin -> install addon and running SMF2Importer.xml. Go into tools -> import external data and see how you go from there.

No promises but I hope it works for you.
    I also don't take into account charsets as of yet. Basically I had to take a heap of shortcuts to get what I needed done. I will hopefully finish it one day if there is any demand for it.

Alternatif Link

Son düzenleyen: Moderatör: 7 Eylül 2012

Sayfayı Paylaş