1. Bu site çerez kullanmaktadır. Siteyi kullanmaya devam etmeniz halinde çerez kullanımı ile ilgili site koşullarını kabul etmiş sayılırsınız. Daha Fazlasını Öğren.

XenForo SMF 2 Importer

Konusu 'XenForo' forumundadır ve uydudoktoru tarafından 6 Şubat 2012 başlatılmıştır.

1. uydudoktoru

uydudoktoru Tanınmış Üye Yönetici Yönetici

Katılım:
    13 Haziran 2009
    Mesajlar:
    Ödül Puanları:
    So I decided to change over to XenForo for a project I am involved in and was using SMF 2 for. I have worked with SMF 2 for several years now and figured I may as well do it right and write an importer.

So here is the incomplete importer which I will finish when I get free time or need it again...

TODO
    - import polls
    - import moderators
    - import permissions per board
    - other small settings here and there
    - lots of other stuff that I can't think of, it is far from done

Importing polls isn't in yet as I never needed it, same with moderators and some other features it is missing. I have also barely tested it so be careful! I am not at fault if your server dies a horrible death.

I am not going to give support here however if you find a bug I'll try and find time to fix it.

User merging isn't supported and I don't plan to support it. This is designed to be used on a fresh install of XenForo. If there are any users that 'collide' then it will fail.

Installing
    Upload the attached file and then install the addon by going to admin -> install addon and running SMF2Importer.xml. Go into tools -> import external data and see how you go from there.

No promises but I hope it works for you.
    I also don't take into account charsets as of yet. Basically I had to take a heap of shortcuts to get what I needed done. I will hopefully finish it one day if there is any demand for it.

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/uuCornZNys/SMFImporter.zip.html

Alternatif Link

http://www.mediafire.com/?8ibfzs7usbyubbi

Son düzenleyen: Moderatör: 7 Eylül 2012
Yüklüyor...
Benzer Konular - XenForo SMF Importer
  1. guclusat
    Mesaj:
    Görüntüleme:
  2. guclusat
    Mesaj:
    Görüntüleme: