1. Bu site çerez kullanmaktadır. Siteyi kullanmaya devam etmeniz halinde çerez kullanımı ile ilgili site koşullarını kabul etmiş sayılırsınız. Daha Fazlasını Öğren.
  2. Forum İllegal Uyarısı Forum kuralları gereği forumda video ve illagal paylaşım yapmak yasaktır.Program Arşivimizde ise kısıtlanmış sürüm yada dağıtımı serbest olan (trial - freeware) yazılımlar yayınlayınız..Aksi takdirde mesajlarınız silinecektir..

BFG591, ATV amplifier for 1.2 GHz

Konusu 'Fm Verici Devreleri' forumundadır ve guclusat tarafından 15 Haziran 2014 başlatılmıştır.

1. guclusat

guclusat Tanınmış Üye Süper Moderatör

Katılım:
    14 Haziran 2009
    Mesajlar:
    Ödül Puanları:
    Some blog entries ago I informed you about my intention to build a 1.2 GHz amplifier with a CLY15 RF mosfet. I ordered 3 of them and did extensive trials. But in the end I had to conclude these devices are to delicate for me. I demolished 2 of them in 5 minutes time and the third provided almost no RF power in my circuit.
    I decided to look for another semiconductor that could help me in the GHz range. Hans, PE1DWA, informed me that a bi-polar transistor, the BFG591 could be interesting. This semiconductor has an Ft of 7 GHz and at 23cm I should easily be able to get 500 mW RF from it. I ordered 5 of them at eBay for about 4 euros.
    Yesterday I built this circuit:

[​IMG]

500 mW 1.2 GHz amplifier with BFG591

Although I have no device to measure the power at this rather high frequency I think half a Watt is a fair estimate that the circuit is producing.
    With a bi-quad antenna I could get my signal to the local ATV repeater PI6ZTM. It was verified that the videosignal that came from a DVD-player arrived at the local repeater. Although signal strength is not high enough to get a clear picture I recognized the transmitted pictures, and they were even in color.

[​IMG]

PI6ZTM repeater picture; in the left hand upper corner my video signal at 1255 MHz

[​IMG]
    Snapshot of the 1.2 GHz \ 500mW amplifier

This is a good step forwards. In the mean time I ordered an MRF284 which is able to provide 5 Watts at 1255 MHz. Another 3 weeks to wait until it arrives from China...

Note: As you can see, I drawed the circuit by hand. Although I have computer programs to generate a drawing I did it in the old-fashioned way: Pencil & paper. Including scanning this takes me about 10 minutes time. A computer drawing consumes in most cases more than half an hour.

Yüklüyor...
Benzer Konular - BFG591 amplifier
  1. guclusat
    Mesaj:
    Görüntüleme:
  2. guclusat
    Mesaj:
    Görüntüleme:
  3. uydudoktoru
    Mesaj:
    Görüntüleme:
  4. guclusat